Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bear Hug



Bear Hug
4"x6"
acrylic on gesso board

Hugging a polar bear and making it out alive is impossible unless you're willing to get mauled and torn into pieces. To remedy that pipe dream...I decided to get down with some acrylic paint. It felt so good to get back on the horse and work traditionally. I'm glad to have planned my sizes in advance and successfully found a frame at the store that gave me enough room to showcase the painting and a little bit of the lift on the edges from caking the paint onto the board. Until the next blog entry......(I wonder when that is???) Enjoy! ;)

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

It's beautiful!!

Bobby Pontillas said...

Ah very nice!

Januel Mercado said...

Friggin' awesome boyeeeeee! You don't know how long I've been waiting for a new post. Don't stop now Thrilla!

Chris Palmer said...

Lovely one, Paul! Really nice.

seb rouxel said...

your illustration is really nice!!

Scott said...

love the feeling and the shapes brotha man!

ZaR said...

Warms my bones! Looks great Paul!

olgastern said...

Bear hug i love it very cute.

shahab said...

Very cute!!